- Saturday | July 20, 2019 to Sunday | July 21, 2019
- 9:30 am
- Blue Sky Ranch Lakeside, CA
ANIMAL COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP
Learn to talk to animals!
2-Day Workshop: July 20 & July 21, 2019
San Diego, California
Held at the beautiful Blue Sky Ranch in East County San Diego!
Join Lauren McCall for this exciting adventure in learning the basics of animal communication.
This foundation class is a two-day interactive learning experience. You will be learning and participating in class through fun exercises, practice sessions, and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
During the workshop you will:
• Learn Lauren’s non-meditation-based techniques to help you hear what the animals are saying
• Learn how to call an animal and how to set up a basic communication
• Practice asking helpful questions about all aspects of life
• Understand more about how animals view their lives and their relationships
• Have fun while you learn a new skill in a relaxed and supportive environment
“I didn’t expect to get so much from your workshop—I was just curious. I learned I can really do some communication already, and that I can get much better with practice. Last weekend was an experience which will change the rest of my life. I am very grateful for your sharing of knowledge and encouragement.” ~ J. Patrick
Sign up early. This will be a small group, interactive workshop so that Lauren can give individual support and attention in a positive and relaxed learning environment.
July 20 & 21, 2019
9:30am – 5:00pm
FEE PER PERSON: $220 Lunch and snacks included
To enroll for the Workshop, contact: Jen
Lauren McCall is the founder of the Lauren McCall Animal Communication Academy, and best-selling author of “The Eternal Gift: Coping with the Loss of a Beloved Animal” and “Animal Wisdom Word Search: Yoga for the Brain”. The Academy which operates in the US, Taiwan, Japan and China, is dedicated to teaching mutual respect and understanding between humans and animals through ethical telepathic communication.
Lauren is also a Tellington TTouch Instructor and lives in Oregon with her spouse, a joyful dog, and a very regal cat.