Just minutes from San Diego is a portal into a mystical world of inspiration and magic. The portal is Blue Sky Ranch Community. Nestled within the foothills of San Diego’s East County between Audubon’s Silverwood Wildlife Sanctuary and San Diego’s El Capitan and Oakoasis Open Space Preserves, Blue Sky Ranch is likened by many to a modern day Camelot. Here you can look out and see the ocean or look within to see yourself.
Mother Nature has enhanced the setting with huge granite boulders, spectacular sunsets and starry nights. The community members are the guardians and caretakers, tending the orchards, gardens and structures and encouraging one another to find their place in the universe or, as we like to say it…’to find their own truth’. Founded in 1987, Blue Sky Ranch Community is a group of individuals dedicated to making a difference in their own lives and in the future of the world.
About the Founder
Blue Sky Ranch founder, Ingrid Coffin, has been offering programs in higher consciousness and intentional living since 1987. Ingrid is a spiritual mentor and counseling astrologer who has been practicing evolutionary astrology for over 30 years. In addition to the spiritual aspect of Ingrid’s work, she also brings a strong dedication to sustainability and living in harmony with nature, which is evident in the beautiful Blue Sky Ranch landscape.
How To Get Involved!
- Join our mailing list by using the signup form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to Meta-Thoughts® – a bit of inspiration offered weekly by Ingrid Coffin, the founder of Blue Sky Ranch Community.
- Participate in Visionaries Toastmasters, a metaphysical public speaking club.
- Be a part of our ongoing efforts to be a sustainable, green community – contact us at Events@BlueSkyRanch.org.
- Become a member of the Community and participate in all of our activities! Please email us at Events@BlueSkyRanch.org or call (619) 894-7493, if you would like more information.