What happens at a typical Visionaries Toastmasters meeting:
- An opening thought is presented, then everyone goes around the room and introduces themselves.
- The Toastmaster for the evening is introduced, and the theme of the meeting is presented.
- All functionaries describe their duties.
- Table Topics. An exercise in impromptu speaking for everyone.
- Break and snacks!
- Two speakers speak.
- Two evaluators evaluate the speakers.
- A general evaluation is made of the whole meeting.
- Awards are given for Best Speaker, Best Table Topics Speaker, Best Evaluator, Most Improved Speaker and an optional Enthusiasm Award.
- Closing thought is presented, announcements made, meeting adjourned.